Upper Mustang 4wd Jeep Adventure
Upper Mustang 4wd Jeep Adventure trip is a wonderful package designed by Adventure Connexion for the clients who love to have adventurous jeep drive experiences with the views of natural beauty and local people/cultures/activities, all while traveling on a comfortable vehicle
A 4wd Adventure to Upper Mustang guided tour to the most stunning valleys of Mustang with spectacular mountain views and ethnic cultures of Nepal. We kick-start with a ride to Pokhara - Nepal's most chilled out lakeside city nestled in the laps of Annapurna mountain range.
As the title “Mustang Overland Tour” suggests, this program is done by 4x4 Drive from Pokhara to Upper Mustang and drive back same way to Jomsom and Pokhara. Finally fly back Pokhara to Kathmandu. It is fun filled and at the same time full of adventure. The ultimate destination is Lo-Manthang, the capital of Mustang region. The route entails traveling across desert like landscape, barren ridges, deep canyons, eroded cliffs and moraine valleys.
Adventure Connexion operates exclusive four wheel drive adventure, self drive or chauffeur driven ... through the icy cold waters of the grand canyons of Mustang river, 4000 meter high passes and arid deserts bound to leave you spell bound
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1340m. Overnight at Hotel
Day 02: Full day Sightseeing tour around Kathmandu valley 1340m. Overnight at Hotel
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara 820 m/ 30min flight
Day 04: Fly from Pokhara to Jomsom 2720m and then drive to Muktinath and drive back to Kagbeni 2800m/5 hours
Day 05: Drive Kagbeni to Ghami 3520m / 5 hours. Overnight at Lodge
Day 06: Drive Ghami to Lo-Manthang 3840m/ 4 hours
Day 07: Explore day at Lo-Manthang 3840m. Overnight at Lodge
Day 08: Drive Lo Manthang to Chhuksang (3310m). 5-6 hours
Day 09: Drive Chhuksang to Jomsom (3310m). 5-6 hours
Day 10: Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara 820m and rest time at Pokhara. Overnight at hotel
Day 11: Fly back Pokhara to Kathmandu 1340m/30min. Overnight at Hotel
Day 12: Final departure from Kathmandu
The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. Our trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements. Please contact us for the full detailed day by day proposal with price, includes and excludes. The price are differ as per the standard of the hotel accommodation we use for this tour..
- Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- 3 nights accommodation in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast basis.
- 2 nights accommodation in Pokhara with bed and breakfast basis.
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- Special Trekking Permit US$ 500 per person for 10 days (the above price includes 10 days valid trekking permit from Kagbeni to Kagbeni. If you would wish to stay more than 10 days in restricted area, you are subjected to extra charge for extra days (US$ 50 per day / per person).
- Annapurna conservation fee
- Overland transportation Pokhara, Jomsom, Lo manthang and back to Pokhara.
- Fly tickets Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses.
- An experienced Government licensed guide and helper.
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and driver.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Fare well dinner with typical Nepali restaurant
- All government taxes.
- International air fare to Nepal.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- Personal clothing & equipments.
- Nepal entry visa fee $40. ( during 60 days from the date of issue.)
- Travel insurance and helicopter charter in any cases but if you want us to arrange
- Items of personal nature. ( Personal Expenses)
- Any kinds of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, phone call, internet, laundry etc.
- Tips for your crews ( Guide, porter and driver)