Everest Base Camp Trek for Charity
Experience the wonders of Nepal. Help local children. Take part in a Adventure Connexion Trek for Charity. Social Connection Nepal, in conjunction with tour operator Adventure Connexion, is organising a trek for charity in Nepal. Help us raise funds to support our orphanages which provide food, child education, and healthcare to disadvantaged children in Nepal.
The Everest Base Camp trek is arguably the most famous trekking route in the world and this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to see some of the most breath taking scenery imaginable. Nepal is a fascinating country and the trek gives an insight into the lives and culture of the Sherpa people. Our ascent is steady and well-paced to best suit the acclimatization needed. Sunrise on the snow-capped peaks above the Khumbu Glacier is an unforgettable sight from the summit of Kala Pattar. This trek is one for the lover of high places and those wanting to push themselves to the limit. It is a tough challenge and not to be taken lightly with generally well graded paths but some tougher sections along the Khumbu glacier.
When we fly from Kathmandu to Lukla and the adventure begins as we land at tiny airstrip. We spend several days trekking through the homelands of the Sherpa people, among the most beautiful mountains in Nepal. A day is spent at Namche Bazaar, the bustling market town in the heart of Sherpa country, and at Pheriche a cluster of houses set among the high summer grazing pastures of the region. These rest days allow time to explore further and to acclimatize, an important factor in your enjoyment of the trek. Those who have fully acclimatized may trek to the Everest Base Camp but without doubt, the highlight for most will be the awe-inspiring views which unfold from the summit of Kala Pattar – the chaotic ice sculptures of the Khumbu Glacier, Nuptse and the south-west face of Everest itself. Not forgetting, of course, the personal sense of achievement that many experience at the end of their trek, when it is all over and we fly back to Kathmandu..
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Fly to Lukla (45mins) & trek to Phakding Alt. 2,610m / 8,560ft. (3hrs)
Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazaar Alt. 3,440m / 11,283ft. (6hrs)
Day 04: Acclimatization day.
Day 05: Trek to Phortse Alt. 3,810m / 12,496ft. (5hrs)
Day 06: Trek to Dingboche Alt. 4,410m / 14,465ft. (6hrs)
Day 07: Acclimatization day.
Day 08: Trek to Labuche Alt. 4,910m / 16,104ft. (5hrs)
Day 09: Trek to Everest Base Camp (5,364m) & trek to Gorakshep Alt. 5,140m / 16,859ft. (8hrs)
Day 10: Ascend Kala Pathar (5,554m) & trek to Pheriche Alt. 4,240m / 13,907ft. (7hrs)
Day 11: Trek to Khumjung Alt. 3,780m / 12,398ft. (4hrs)
Day 12: Trek to Phakding Alt. 2,610m / 8,560ft. (4hrs)
Day 13: Trek to Lukla Alt. 2,840m / 9,315ft. (3hrs)
Day 14: Fly back to Kathmandu (45mins)
Day 15: Kathmandu sightseeing tour
Day 16: Final Departure.
Detail itinerary will update soon.
- Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- 3 nights accommodation in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast basis.
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- Everest national park fee
- Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu flight fare.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses..
- An experienced Government licensed guide and porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Kathmandu cultural tour with native language guide.
- Fare well dinner with typical Nepali restaurant
- All government taxes.
- International air fare to Nepal.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal clothing & equipments.
- Nepal entry visa fee $40. ( during 60 days from the date of issue.)
- Travel insurance and helicopter charter in any cases but if you want us to arrange
- Items of personal nature. ( Personal Expenses)
- Any kinds of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, phone call, internet, laundry etc.
- Tips for your crews ( Guide, porter and driver)